Our extra thick Premium specialist underlay for hard floors is approx 3mm thick and offers a superior, effective and convenient anti-slip solution for preventing rugs from slipping and moving on all hard floor types, including laminates, wood, tiles and vinyl. The extra thickness gives it more cushioning than our standard hard floor underlay. It also offers additional benefits over our multi-purpose all-floor underlay:
* Excellent level of grip
* Machine washable (40 degrees) for easy cleaning and to restore functionality
* Protects rugs, allows air to circulate & enhances comfort underfoot
* Infinitely reusable, move the rug as often as you like!
* Ideal for use on uneven floors, eg flagstones to ensure rug lies flat
* Reduces noise transfer
* Suitable for use with under floor heating
This anti-slip underlay can be re-used again and again. Just wash it to rejuvenate it if it loses some adhesion. Your underlay should be around 5-10cm narrower than the length and width of your rug. Just trim with scissors.
Not effective if placed on carpets. Please choose our "Premium All-Surface Rug Anti Slip Underlay" or "Super All-Surface Rug Anti-Slip Underlay" for use on carpet.
Please note that we can only cut from 60cm, 120cm, 160cm or 180cm roll widths. For larger widths, you may use 2 or more pieces next to each other. The underlay can be trimmed to size easily by you using scissors. Please contact us for details and prices for sizes not mentioned above, but note that special orders cannot be returned unless faulty.
Please note that due to their large size, the 200 x 300cm and 240 x 320cm underlays will be sent in 2 pieces. To use, place the pieces next to each other, no taping necessary.
Please contact us for a quotation for larger sizes. Any size is possible.
- If flooring is treated with water-based lacquers, allow at least 3 months full drying time before using this product
- only suitable on flooring treated with solvent-free sealants as there is a small chance it may mark the floor
- no adhesion when wet!
Made in Germany. Made from PES/glass fibre yarn, coated on both sides with a special PVC-foam.
To lay the underlay, have a look at the video below. Although this is intended for one of our other underlays, the Premium All-Surface Underlay, you can get some good tips. Please note that the underlay is supplied folded.