Premium Hard Floor Rug Gripper Anti-Slip Underlay (AKO Profilo)
Our extra thick Premium specialist underlay for hard floors offers a superior, effective and convenient anti-slip solution for preventing rugs from slipping and moving on all hard floor types, including laminates, wood, tiles and vinyl. The extra thickness gives it more cushioning than our standard hard floor underlay. It also offers additional benefits over our multi-purpose all-floor underlay:
* Excellent level of grip
* Machine washable (40 degrees) for easy cleaning and to restore functionality
* Protects rugs, allows air to circulate & enhances comfort underfoot
* Infinitely reusable, move the rug as often as you like!
* Ideal for use on uneven floors, eg flagstones to ensure rug lies flat
* Reduces noise transfer
* Suitable for use with under floor heating
This anti-slip underlay can be re-used again and again. Your underlay should be around 5-10cm narrower than the length and width of your rug. Just trim with scissors.
Approximate thickness 3.5mm
Not effective if placed on carpets. Please choose our "Super All-Surface Rug Anti-Slip Underlay" for use on carpet.
Please note that we can only cut from 60cm, 120cm, 160cm or 180cm widths. For larger widths, you may use 2 or more pieces next to each other. The underlay can be trimmed to size easily by you using scissors. Please contact us for details and prices for sizes not mentioned above, but note that special orders cannot be returned unless faulty.
Please note that due to their large size, the 200 x 300cm and 240 x 320cm underlays will be sent in 2 pieces. To use, place the pieces next to each other, no taping necessary.
Please contact us for a quotation for larger sizes. Any size is possible.
- If flooring is treated with water-based lacquers, allow at least 3 months full drying time before using this product
- only suitable on flooring treated with solvent-free sealants
- no adhesion when wet!
Made in Germany. Made from PES/glass fibre yarn, coated on both sides with a special PVC-foam.
The item price will be shown when you select your required size from the drop-down list below: