RugBuddy under-rug heaters – warmth where you need it most
Get warmth from under your feet – safely, silently, economically – with RugBuddy® under rug heating.
RugBuddy is only 3mm thick so you won't feel it under the rug. It's easy to feel warm with RugBuddy under rug heating.
Here's how to banish the chill of cold floors and ankle level draughts:
1. Measure your rug
2. Choose a slightly smaller RugBuddy
3. Click on HERE to go to the RugBuddy website and to place your order (clicking this link will take you to the RugBuddy website. (Please note that you cannot order the RugBuddy here on the Rugs and Stuff website)
4. Come back to our website after buying your RugBuddy for the best choice in quality underlays
5. Receive RugBuddy and underlay in just a few days. They will come in separate parcels.
6. Position underlay on floor and lay RugBuddy on top
7. Plug in and enjoy the warmth from your rug (in 20 mins)
In the RugBuddy box you get:
1. RugBuddy in the size of your choice
2. RCD safety cut-out protection
3. Instructions/ User Guide
4. Tape to secure RugBuddy to underlay
5. A 30 day no-quibble guarantee 'CE Marked'/ 'IEC Approved' peace of mind
Unless you already have rug underlay, be sure to order one here on our website. The underlay isn't thick (c.3 mm) and it will stop the RugBuddy slipping across the floor. Also, the underlay will add some insulation, making your RugBuddy even more effective.
We recommend any of the following 4 underlays. Click on each for further information:
RUGBUDDY UNDER RUG HEATING SIZES AND PRICES
We aim to keep these sizes in stock to suit most rugs.
50 x 100cm, (20 x 39 inches) 80Watts £129
50 x 150cm, (20 x 59 inches) 90Watts £139
50 x 200cm, (20 x 79 inches) 120Watts £149
100 x 150cm, (39 x 59 inches) 180Watts £169
100 x 200cm, (39 x 79 inches) 250Watts £199
125 x 160cm, (49 x 63 inches) 250Watts £199
130 x 220cm, (51 x 87 inches) 350Watts £234
150 x 230cm, (59 x 91 inches) 450Watts £269
177 x 251cm, (70 x 99 inches) 600Watts £319
(prices correct at time of publishing this information)
You want your rug to overlap the RugBuddy by at least 2.5 - 5cm on each edge. This is to make sure some of the rug is directly in contact with the underlay, and that none of the Rugbuddy is exposed.
When choosing an underlay, make sure the underlay is the same size or larger than your rug. The underlay is easy to trim with scissors to match your rug.
Great Idea!: For larger rugs, why not place two RugBuddies side-by-side (do not overlap the RugBuddies)?
Remember you are trying RugBuddy risk free with the RugBuddy 30 Day No-Quibble Explicit Guarantee and your payment is secure.
Delivery is within 48 hours to most UK and selected EU destinations. International shipping can be arranged.
*Your rug should be at least 5 cm broader overall than the RugBuddy.
To find out more and to order RugBuddy, just click here