This "Super Dual Fleece" underlay offers all the advantages of our "All Surface Dual Fleece" underlay but is almost twice as thick at 230g per sqm. The extra thickness brings additional cushioning and insulation. Please note that this product is not effective when used with rubber/latex-backed rugs.
Works well on all surfaces but particularly recommended for use on carpets. For hard floors, we recommend our Premium Hard Floor underlay.
* Excellent level of grip on all floor types - carpets and all hard floors
* Extra cushioning offers increased comfort and reduces wear on the rug
* Ideal for uneven or rough floors (eg tiles or stone) as the underlay helps the rug to lie flat
* Sound absorbent
* Machine washable (40 degrees) for easy cleaning and to restore functionality. Wash in water only, do not use detergent
* 230g per square metre polyester fleece impregnated with acrylic resin ensures no residues will be left on the floor.
* Suitable for use with under floor heating
This anti-slip underlay can be re-used again and again. Just machine wash it if it loses some adhesion. Your underlay should be around 5-10cm narrower than the length and width of your rug.
Approximate thickness 3mm.
- Any floor finish must be completely dry before installation
- If flooring has been treated with water-based lacquers, allow at least 3 months drying time before using this product
Please note that we can only cut from 60cm, 120cm, 160cm or 180cm roll widths. For larger widths, you may use 2 or more pieces next to each other. The underlay can be trimmed to size easily by you using scissors. Please contact us for details and prices for sizes not mentioned above, but note that special orders cannot be returned unless faulty.
Please note that due to their large size, the 200 x 300cm and 240 x 320cm underlays will be sent in 2 pieces. To use, place the pieces next to each other, no taping necessary.
Made in Germany.