Our multi-purpose "Dual Fleece" underlay offers a simple, effective and convenient anti-slip solution for preventing rugs from slipping and moving on all floor types, including carpets, wood, laminates and ceramic tiles. Please note that this product is not effective when used with rubber-backed rugs. Not suitable for use with LVT flooring such as Karndean and Amtico. Choose the Top Fleece or Premium All-Surface underlay instead.
Works well on all surfaces but particularly recommended for use on carpets. For hard floors, we recommend our "Standard Hard Floor underlay".
* Excellent level of grip on all floor types - carpets and all hard floors
* Machine washable (40 degrees) for easy cleaning and to restore functionality. Wash in water only, do not use detergent.
* 130g per square metre polyester fleece impregnated with acrylic resin ensures no residues will be left on the floor.
* Suitable for use with under floor heating
This anti-slip underlay can be re-used again and again. Just machine wash it if it loses some adhesion. Your underlay should be around 5-10cm narrower than the length and width of your rug.
Made from 45% recycled materials.
Approximate thickness 2.2mm.
- Any floor finish must be completely dry before installation
- If flooring has been treated with water-based lacquers, allow at least 3 months drying time before using this product
Please note that we can only cut from 60cm, 120cm, 160cm or 180cm roll widths. For larger widths, you may use 2 or more pieces next to each other. The underlay can be trimmed to size easily by you using scissors. Please contact us for details and prices for sizes not mentioned above, however note that special orders cannot be returned unless faulty.
Please note that due to the large size, the 200 x 300cm underlay will be sent in 2 pieces. The 240 x 340cm is usually sent as 1 piece but depending on stock availability, this may also come in 2 pieces. Please check with us before ordering. To use, place the pieces next to each other, no taping necessary.
Made in Germany.
To lay the underlay, have a look at the video. Although this is intended for one of our other underlays, the Premium All-Surface Underlay, you can get some good tips. Please note that the underlay is supplied folded, not rolled.